SPHERIC maintains two databases of SPH literature:
A SPHERIC group has been opened on Zotero: https://www.zotero.org/groups/2300375/spheric
If you have new references for inclusion in the bibliography, please add them to the group's library. Email Prof. Daniel Duque if you have any doubt on how to proceed.
By using Mendeley, we aim at offering an up-to-date and organised digital collection of references to published literature about SPH method, latest developments and applications. The SPH Mendeley bibliographic database can be consulted freely by anyone having a Mendeley account.
For any information, request or question related to this SPH-based Mendeley database, please contact Dr Corrado Altomare.
New Wikipedia entry on SPH: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoothed-particle_hydrodynamics
- G R Liu: Mesh Free Methods - Moving Beyond the finite element method, 712 pages, CRC Press, 2002, ISBN: 0849312388.
- G R Liu & M B Liu: Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics: A Meshfree Particle Method, 472 pages, World Scientific, 2003, ISBN: 981-238-456-1.
- Li, Shaofan, Liu, Wing K: Meshfree Particle Methods, 502 pages, Springer, 2004, ISBN: 3-540-22256-1.
- D Violeau: Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method - Theory and Applications, 616 pages, Oxford University Press, 2012, ISBN: 10: 0199655529.
- International Journal of Numerical Methods in Fluids (IJNMF).
- International Journal of Numerical Methods in Engineering (IJNME).
- Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering (CMAME).
- Journal of Computational Physics (JCP).
- Computers & Fluids (CAF).
- Computer Physics Communications (CPC).
2010: “SPH for free-surface flows”, Journal of Hydraulic Research, Volume 48, S1, 2010.
Editors: Moncho Gomez-Gesteira, Benedict D. Rogers, Damien Violeau, Jose Maria Grassa, Alex Crespo
2016: “Particle Methods for Flow Modeling In Ocean Engineering“, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy, Volume 2, Issue 3, 2016.
Editors: Peter K. Stansby, Qingwei Ma
2019: "Theoretical, numerical and computational advances of the SPH method for solving fluid problems", Computers & Fluids, VSI, 2019.
Editors: David Le Touzé, Steven Lind, Renato Vacondio, Alex Crespo
2019: "SPH for Coastal and Ocean Engineering", Coastal Engineering Journal, Volume 61, SI, 2019.
Editors: Hitoshi Gotoh, Abbas Khayyer
Upcoming Special Issues
2019: "Particle-based Methods: Fundamentals and Applications", Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements
Editor: Moubin Liu